Expressions of Gratitude in Chinese from a great Qigong Master -
My feel is that Gratitude is the highest vibration in this world of energy -
Find a way to be grateful every day, every hour, and every moment -
Then see for yourself how it can increase your Joy!
- Gàn ēn dé: Thanks in everyday life every moment
- Gàn: Touch
- Gàn yìn ēn dé: Response to the virtuous heart
- Gàn jué ēn dé: Feelings of or to gratitude
- Gàn wu: ̀ Comprehension from the heart, a certain kind of opening or understanding from the heart and mind
- Gàn huái ēn dé: Feeling the carrying or holding, touched or moved by the holding of the virtue
- Gàn jī ēn dé: Emotion, touched, thanking from the bottom of your heart, emotionally touched, involved.
- Gàn xiè ēn dé: Feeling thanks for the virtuous gift
- Gàn bào ēn dé: Return and repay with action.